Sunday, February 16, 2014

End of the week

One of the things I like about this school and the people here is everything is so family oriented. When I told everyone my name, they all started calling me ash. Even people I meet randomly. They'll be like "so ash, how is the U.S?". Everyone is so comfortably around each other and open. Don't get me wrong, there are places and people like that in the U.S. but I haven't experienced it as much as I have my 20 years of living in the U.S as I have here during this one week. I feel like the res (dorms) are like mini frats and soros. But it's now Sunday and classes start tomorrow. I can finally relax and breathe because I was able to get into something that will transfer back and actually be accepted towards my major and minors at WAC.


Sorry, I havent been posting, but as you can see i have been busy....

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment