Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Journey Begins (In exactly one more week)

In one more week, I will be boarding the plane to South Africa. I am super excited and have began to pack already. Anyone who knows me, knows that I like to be SUPER prepared and I tend to do things well in advance. Good trait to have though in my opinion. For the past month, I have looked up every possible South African travel site or info guide that I could find and I believe it will not prepare me for this amazing upcoming adventure. My reasoning for this is because I do not want to experience my four months abroad as a tourist, but as a young open minded woman ready to explore the world. I will miss my family and friends over here in the U.S. but I will try to "blog" once a week. Apparently there is an Internet quota, so that may be pushing it, but we shall see. Thanks for all the support, and be ready to embark on this journey with me!

Rhodes Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment